Write It, See It, Do It
Turning your vision into action
A five-week online immersive group programme
to help you unearth and crystalize your vision and turn it into reality
Not having a clear vision is like navigating through life with a GPS that has no address in it!
AnYes van Rhijn
Is this you?
- you’re feeling stagnant and are looking for something to boost your motivation,
- you feel you need to re-evaluate your life and need to step back to reflect upon what to do next,
- your life is seemingly good but somehow you sense that something is missing but can’t pinpoint what,
- you have a rough idea of what to do next with your life but it’s all in your head and you’re feeling overwhelmed,
- you would like to understand what is preventing you from turning your vision into reality.
If you recognized yourself in one or more of those statements, what you need is
- a clear and strong vision of what you want your life to look like,
- know how to stay connected to that vision, and
- what steps to take to make it happen.
Let’s clarify your vision and create a roadmap to turn it into reality!
Write It, See It, Do It is a one of a kind 5-week proprietary online intensive group programme that will help you unearth your vision and turn it into action. Unlike most vision workshops that are delivered over a few hours and concentrate only on creating a vision board, this course embarks you on an immersive and transformational journey where you will:
- take stock of what is working and what isn’t in your life,
- reflect upon foundational elements such as your Why, who you want to be, what success and fulfilment mean to you, what you need to let go of and so much more,
- write your vision in full details,
- create a gorgeous vision board that will motivate you for the years to come,
- learn the tools and techniques to stay connected to that vision,
- shift your mindset from scarcity to abundance,
- learn how to handle fear as a fuel instead of letting it paralyse you,
- create a three-year action plan,
- learn how to overcome overwhelm by harnessing time and priority management tools,
- implement a routine that will help you stay intentional and focused every single day.
Reserve your seat now to create your future
May 6, 2021, to June 13, 2021
Q&A calls on Thursdays from 19:30 to 21:00 BST
What we will cover
This programme is delivered via an online secured platform through daily drip-fed bite-sized modules that build upon each other:
What you get
- Daily tasks and assignments,
- Resources (templates, worksheets, recommended videos, etc.),
- Access to The Big Dream website to create and save your vision board online,
- 5 weekly recorded 90-minute Q&A calls delivered via StreamYard,
- A private FB group where you will get:
- the accountability and support that will ensure you make the best of the course,
- build community with the other participants,
- Lifetime access to all the content even when the investment will increase,
- Access to The Reinvention Hub, my private FB group for more accountability and support at the end of the course.
- A 61cm x 91 cm PDF of your Vision Board (value 40 US$)
- The digital or paper version of The Empowerment Planner to keep you intentional and focused on your action plan in only a few minutes a day (value 35 US$)
- An optional 15% discount to get your Vision Board Printed in the size of your choice and shipped directly to the address of your choice.
Who this is for
This immersive 5-week programme is for you if:
- you are conscious that if you continue doing more of the same you will get more of the same results,
- you’ve had enough of the frustrations and overwhelm,
- you are serious about doing something to change that,
- you are ready to take some time to reflect on what you really want,
- you are ready to challenge yourself and take action.
Who this is not for
This programme won’t be worth your investment in time and money if:
- all you’re looking for is to have a bit of fun creating a vision board,
- you think that a vision board looks nice and it is trendy to have one.
If that is you, you will be better off signing up with one of the many vision workshops that will help you do so for just a few dollars in only a few hours. You will indeed have a nice looking vision board and maybe a few tips to act upon it but chances are that your vision will remain … a dream!
Any questions? Use the Contact Us tab below to send us an email, call us or book a time to speak.