Write It, See It, Do It
Turning your vision into action 5-week ONLINE course
Not having a clear vision is like navigating through life with a GPS that has no address in it.
What would your life look like if you knew what address to enter in your GPS?
- Having a clear and strong vision of what you want to achieve is essential to make things happen in your life.
- Writing your vision in the finest details, involving all your senses, in all areas of your life is exhilarating.
- Turning it into a beautiful vision board is fun and inspiring.
But if you leave it there, all it will be is a dream! Knowing how to stay connected to your vision and what first steps to take is when things start shifting from dream to reality.
Join me for a fun and interactive 5-week online course where you will:
- Write the compelling vision of what you want your life to look like in three years
- turn that vision into a beautiful and inspiring vision board
- connect to your future self to know what recommendations she has for you
- Learn the tools and rituals to stay connected to your vision
- Identify the steps you need to take to start turning your vision into reality
- Learn the time and priority tools to help you stay intentional and focused on achieving your goals
reserve your seat now for the next course:
January 15, 2021, to February 19, 2021
Training calls: January 21, 28, 2021 and February 4, 11, 2021
all calls from 18:00 – 20:00 BST
Link to the call will be provided upon registration
Ongoing support and community in a pop-up private FB group for the duration of the course.
All calls are recorded
Free membership to Write It, See It, Do It, private FB group
where you get accountability and mentoring after the course to make things happen.
(Athena Members contact me for discount code)
Early Bird: 497$ (coupon: EARLYBIRD)
(From 01/11/2020 to 01/01/2021 COB)
BONUS: First 5 participants get 30 minutes 1:2:1 mentoring
Limited to 20 participants.
Any questions? Use the Contact Us tab below to send us an email, call us or book a time to speak.